Fedco's Continuous Mixer accurately mixes, pumps and aerates cake batter, crème fillings, icings, marshmallow, whipped cream butter and many other food products for unsurpassed consistency, uniform cell structure and precise specific gravity.
A stainless steel mixing chamber with high strength pyramid shaped mixing teeth result in faster more efficient mixing. The unique design of Fedco's Continuous Mixer chamber permits:
- Highly efficient temperature control of your batter due to the innovative double-wall stator design providing high heat transfer rates
- Lower mixing speeds than competitive units
- Lower energy cost due to the efficiency of the tooth design
- Less heat transfer to product being mixed reducing wasted energy
- Stainless steel mixing chamber with high strength pyramid shaped mixing teeth resulting in faster more efficient mixing.
- Design of mixer chamber results in lower mixing speeds, lower energy costs, and less heat transfer to product being mixed ensuring your products quality and consistency.
- Consists of two stationary stators and one rotating rotor for consistent final batter densities.
- Front and rear stators of mixing chamber are constructed of double-walled stainless steel for coolant circulation and efficient temperature control.
- Sanitary, positive displacement pump with stainless steel body and connections allows for easy sanitation.
- Stainless steel NEMA 4X electrical enclosure allows for wash down operation.