Fedco Cream Injectors use a pressurized manifold injection system to inject cream filling, cream cheese or jellies into snack cakes and muffins.
It has the ability to inject an entire pan each cycle with single or multiple injection needles per cake.
- A Fedco standard is a cream suck-back system to reduce cream leakage for less product loss and greater sanitation.
- A stainless steel stripper assembly is employed to retain cakes in pans when the injection head raises from the cakes.
- An ease-of-use manual adjustment mechanism is used for accurate scaling.
- Hard, anodized aluminum injection head and plate with stainless steel rotary valves and brass injection needles is built to last in the most demanding baking applications.
- Single or multiple injection needles per cake gives you the flexibility to make a variety of products with the one machine.
- Injects entire pan each cycle, maximizing the amount of product you can inject per hour.
- Our standard cream suck back system reduces cream leakage and minimizes cream waste.
- Manual adjustment mechanism for precision rate scaling and vertical deposit height ensures accuracy and limits waste.
- Stainless steel stripper assembly to retain cakes in pans when injection head raises guarantees that the integrity of your product is not compromised through this process.
- Stainless steel tubular support frame provides a sturdy foundation and limits any unwanted movement that could cause maintenance issues.
- Pressurized manifold injection system guarantees accuracy of amount of cream deposit ensuring product quality and consistency.
- NEMA 4X electrical enclosure for complete wash down capability.