The PTH Hopper, when connected to the PT and the PT Controller, delivers sandwiching cream filling to the PT Stencil.
- A 35, or 70, gallon storage Hopper and a counterbalanced Cover with electrical Interlock.
- A rotating Sweep and Paddle rotating in the Hopper keeps the cream completely mixed and ensures a smooth flow of cream into the Auger.
- An Auger integrated into the Hopper sidewall draws cream from the Hopper and pushes it into the delivery tube to the Pump.
- The special Rotary Pump drives the cream under pressure to the Stencil.
- Motors through Speed Reducers drive the Pump, Auger, Paddle, and Sweep.
- Heavy duty casters mounted beneath PTH allow it to be moved easily to the best location around the PT, to storage, or to a cleaning or repair area.
- The Hopper Pump output can be controlled very accurately and is the primary control for proper Stencil output in production.