Triple Rollerbar Mixer
Custom built Peerless Triple Roller Bar (High Speed) Mixers are available with a variety of optional features…
The Peerless Horizontal Triple Roller Bar (High Speed) Mixer is suitable for breads, rolls, buns, flour tortillas, croissants, bagels, pizza and english muffins. A single end drive system provides substantial advantages including stronger drives, shafts and bearings, greater bowl tilt flexibility, and a cleaner, more compact design. The uniquely designed shaft seals are sanitary and easy to remove for quick clean-up and minimal downtime. Heavy duty stainless steel jackets are standard on all Triple Roller Bar Mixer bowls for efficient dough temperature control. These mixers are also referred to as "HS Mixers" or High Speed Mixers.
Custom built Peerless Roller Bar Mixers are available with a variety of optional features. Other options include our Dough Quality Controller (DQC®) System and our ColdBar® and ColdBarPlus® Refrigeration Systems.
Our Triple Rollerbar mixer is a part of the Kleanvue Mixer Series. Learn about the Kleanvue mixer here.
- Two speed, constant torque 460 V, 3 phase, 60 cycle, totally enclosed fan-cooled drive motor. Variable frequency drives are available and recommended.
- Design and construction for strength and stability, regardless of the load size or dough type, allows you to make many different products efficiently with one machine.
- Zero maintainence trunion bearings for the ultimate in sanitation and up-time.
- Heavy duty stainless steel jackets for efficient dough temperature control lessens needs for maintenance and guarantees product is kept at the ideal temperature ensuring it's quality.
- Designed using BISSC standards with stainless steel exterior, bowl sheet, bowl ends and canopy allow for ease of sanitation.
- Fabricated stainless steel agitators for added strength and mass decreases need for maintenance, saving you money.
- Stainless steel sloped pan under bowl and bumper bar allow for ease of sanitation. No horizontal surfaces for liquids to puddle!
- Front and rear bowl seals prevents leaking, and helps maintain product quality.
- Pneumatic butterfly valve flour gate and two liquid inlets and flour dust vent with filter allow for easy cleaning.
- Manual lubrication system is easy to access and lessens maintenance time, thus saving you money.
- NEMA 4/water-tight operator push button panel allows for easy clean up.
- NEMA 12/dust-tight, painted remote starter enclosure for PLC, starters and circuit breakers.
Note: Capacity chart for reference only. Actual capacity based upon product type and speed required. Mixer capacity may vary.