Rotary Dough Feeder
Peerless Rotary Dough Feeders/Chunkers are valuable equipment by providing automatic feeding of uniform blocks or chunks of dough to dividers or forming equipment without changing the dough's characteristics or temperature.
This can be integrated with a mixer control system and can be automated to serve multiple mixers as well as feed multiple make-up or forming equipment.
- Suitable for bread, roll, biscuit, cracker and cookie doughs.
- Wide range of hopper capacities with throughput of 500-22,000 pounds of dough per hour.
- Eliminates the need for tro hoists, tro handling and large hoppers.
- Low profile, portable design works well in confined areas or where restricted ceiling heights exist.
- Self compact machine eliminates the need for tro hoists, tro handling and large hoppers saving you time, space and money.
- System maintains a constant level of dough in the downstream hopper for improved scaling and forming accuracy ensuring each product is identical in weight.
- Handles from 500 lbs to 22,000 lbs of dough per hour, giving you the flexibility for small and large batches.
- Open design allows for ease of sanitation and maintenance, saving you time and money.
- Low profile, portable design works well in confined areas or where restricted ceiling heights exist making the most efficient use of space.
- Quiet operating helps to keep noise decibels down on the factory floor, increasing workers satisfaction.
- Cutters coated with a FDA compliant, blue synergistic coating which enhance release of the dough while offering a durable surface with extended life.
- Dough chunk position sensor to eliminate doubles.
- BISSC certified design assuring sanitation compliance.
- Reinforced bakery-duty hopper design.
- Optional cutter and/or hopper lubrication system for assured dough chunk release.
|HOPPER CAPACITY -DOUGH (LBS) (KGS)||600 (270)||800 (360)||1,000 (450)||1,300 (590)||1,600 (725)||2,000 (900)||2,400 (1,090)||2,800 (1,270)||3,200 (1,450)|
|HOPPER CAPACITY -Cubic Feet||12||16||20||26||32||40||48||56||64|
Note: Capacity chart for reference only. Actual capacity based upon product type and speed required.