Spiral Dough Feeder
The Peerless Spiral Flow Dough Feeder takes dough from the mixer and automatically delivers a stream of dough to forming machines. This system is customized to meet specific customer requirements and offers dough output range of 500 - 20,000 pounds per hour.
Unique auger design provides a flow of dough to the hopper of a divider or forming machine without changing the dough's characteristics or increasing its temperature.
- Capable of handling large production volumes
- Operator friendly/minimal training requirements
- Versatility due to ability to service multiple mixers and forming machines
- Handles a wide variety of dough types, including bread, roll as well as biscuit, cracker and snack dough types allowing you the flexibility to make different products with the efficiency of a single machine.
- Unique spiral auger gently moves dough without changing the dough characteristics ensuring product quality is not compromised.
- Hopper capacities from 500 lbs to 3,000 lbs of dough with output rates of 500 lbs to 20,000 pounds per hour giving you the flexibility to run small or large batches.
- Little or no increase in dough temperature ensuring product quality and integrity.
- Power requirement of ¾ HP motor is substantially less than conventional dough feeding systems, saving you energy and money.
- Easy to use control systems require less training, saving you money and time.
- Open design allows for ease of sanitation and maintenance, saving you time and money.
|HOPPER CAPACITY -DOUGH (POUNDS)||600||800||1000||1300||1600||2000||2400||2800||3200|
|HOPPER CAPACITY -Cubic Feet||12||16||20||26||32||40||48||56||64|
Note: Capacity chart for reference only. Actual capacity based upon product type and speed required.