Tine Dough Feeder
Peerless Tine Dough Feeders are ideal for feeding dry doughs, such as corn masa or some cookie doughs. It utilizes a live bottom conveyor to feed dough to the cutters and then info the flighted conveyor.
Peerless' equipment is superior because it breaks up clumps of dough, providing a uniform feed to forming equipment.
- Feed maintains a constant level of dough in the downstream hopper for forming accuracy.
- Handles from 500 to 20,000 pound of dough per hour.
- Open design for ease of sanitation and routine maintenance.
- Feeder maintains a constant level of dough in the downstream hopper to ensure forming accuracy.
- Urethane coated polyester or Intralox conveyor belt in bottom of hoper to feed dough through tines to conveyor smoothly transfers the product from one process area to another, while speeding up the processing.
- Handles from 500 lbs to 20,000 lbs of dough per hour, giving you the flexibility for small and large batches.
- Open design allows for ease of sanitation and maintenance, saving you time and money.
- All motors, gearboxes, sprockets, bearings and roller chain are designed for wash down service ensuring that the sanitation requirements are met.
|MODEL (NOT BISSC CERTIFIED)||TDF6||TDF8||TDF10||TDF13||TDF16||TDF20||TDF24||TDF28||TDF32|
|HOPPER CAPACITY -DOUGH (POUNDS)||600||800||1000||1300||1600||2000||2400||2800||3200|
|HOPPER CAPACITY -Cubic Feet||12||16||20||26||32||40||48||56||64|
Note: Capacity chart for reference only. Actual capacity based upon product type and speed required.