Tine Dough Feeder
Peerless Tine Dough Feeders are ideal for feeding dry doughs, such as corn masa or some cookie doughs. It utilizes a live bottom conveyor to feed dough to the cutters and then into the flighted conveyor.
Peerless' equipment is superior because it breaks up clumps of dough, providing a uniform feed to forming equipment.
- Feed maintains a constant level of dough in the downstream hopper for forming accuracy.
- Handles from 500 to 20,000 pound of dough per hour.
- Open design for ease of sanitation and routine maintenance.
- Feeder maintains a constant level of dough in the downstream hopper to ensure forming accuracy.
- Volta belt in bottom of hoper to feed dough through tines to conveyor smoothly transfers the product from one process area to another, while speeding up the processing.
- Handles from 500 lbs to 20,000 lbs of dough per hour, giving you the flexibility for small and large batches.
- Open design allows for ease of sanitation and maintenance, saving you time and money.
- All motors, gearboxes, sprockets, bearings and roller chain are designed for wash down service ensuring that the sanitation requirements are met.
|MODEL (NOT BISSC CERTIFIED)||TDF6||TDF8||TDF10||TDF13||TDF16||TDF20||TDF24||TDF28||TDF32|
|HOPPER CAPACITY -DOUGH (POUNDS)||600||800||1000||1300||1600||2000||2400||2800||3200|
|HOPPER CAPACITY -Cubic Feet||12||16||20||26||32||40||48||56||64|
Note: Capacity chart for reference only. Actual capacity based upon product type and speed required.