The Peerless® Tro Hoist is used to raise, dump and lower dough troughs for feeding final mixers, dough dividers, or overhead forming equipment.
- Designs to handle various sizes and capacities of dough troughs (up to 12 feet).
- Fully guided carriage with heavy-duty lifting chains.
- Safety chain to prevent trough from falling if a lifting chain fails.
- Push button controls with built-in limit switches for safe operation.
- Sanitary design to prevent dough contamination.
- Constructed of light gray powder coated carbon steel.
- NEMA 4 stainless steel electrical enclosure and wiring for wash down service.
Peerless® Dough Troughs are designed to hold sponge or finished doughs.
- Solid stainless steel construction.
- Reinforced top rims are seam-welded and rolled for greater strength and comfort.
- Sanitary casters.
- All interior corners and seams are welded and polished to provide a smooth, crevice free trough that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Standard sizes are 6, 8, 10 and 12 feet. Special configurations per customer request.
- Brackets for trough lifting devices.
- Lifting lugs