ACCUMULATORS/COMBINERS (QS MODELS)
The Peters® QS Row Combiner is designed to continuously join two rows of biscuit or cracker sandwiches from a PT2 sandwiching machine into a single 2- or 3-high stack of sandwiches and deliver them directly into the infeed section of a horizontal wrapper in groups of 2- or 3-high x1-, 2-, 3-,4-long flat packs for vend style serving.
- Experience: Peters® has worked successfully with virtually every major manufacturer of horizontal wrappers, worldwide
- Flexible: The QS2 can be removed and the PetersPT2 sandwiching machine operated as astandard 2-lane machine with sandwiches delivered flat or stacked (a drive may have to beadded to the PT2)
- All Shapes and Sizes: The model QS2 can handle any shape or size produced on a Peters PT2 machine—rounds, squares, rectangles or specialty shapes
- Easy change over: Simple adjustments on the side of the machine change length of pack from 2x1 to 2x4, etc.
- Sanitary design with stainless steel and aluminum construction - no painted surfaces are in the product zone.
- Smooth Operation: The wrapper drives the sandwiching machine and QS2 to provide seamless transfer into the pusher lugs of the wrapper. This is done by either a mechanical line shaft or electronically synchronized servo motor
Diverters (SD Models)
Increase output options from a single machine.
- Fed directly from sandwiching machine.
- Diverts finished sandwiches for further processing or alternative packaging.