The heavy duty Supergrain Moulder is a precision sheeting and moulding system designed to gently mould quality white breads and variety breads.
A powered in-feed conveyor for positive transfer to sheeting rollers.
The Moulder also includes:
- An adjustable pre sheeting roller
- Up to 3 sets of Teflon covered solid core sheeting rollers
- All gear driven rollers
- Self centering adjustable side guides for product centralization
- Digital indicators on most handwheel adjustments for ease of set up and repeatability
- Powered in-feed conveyor and pre-sheeting roller conditions dough prior to sheeting. Self centering, adjustable dough side guides help to keep doughs centered when entering sheeting rollers. Powered side guides are also available at extra cost.
- Two pairs of Teflon covered, solid steel core sheeting rollers ensure zero deflection and higher operating speeds. Cast iron sheeter side frames add stability…Doughs gently mould to an even thickness and cell structure.
- Rollers are driven with hardened steel gears for years of trouble free performance.
- Digital indicators on roller adjustments with .001" accuracy ensure your products quality and size consistency.
- Adjustable scrapers allow for take-up from wear. Close tolerance machining allows minimal gap setting to reduce dough nipping.
- High speed curling conveyor with stainless steel curling chain and variable speed up to 550 FPM provides a "power drive" for a tighter curl. Helps to eliminate air pockets.
- Universal pressure board assembly with infeed and discharge height adjustment - spring relief to allow doubles to pass. Hand wheel/Screw adjusted dough guides keep dough centered for proper panning. Easy access lift for cleaning.
- Reinforced stainless steel moulding table with variable speed conveyor belt drive provides evenly shaped product at an optimum speed.
- All bearings are externally mounted, where possible, for ease of maintenance.
- Two Vari-flow flour dusters are standard for sheeting rollers and moulding table. Both help to lubricate doughs for smooth finishing.
- Adjustable height mounting pads allow height adjustments for interfacing with pan and product conveyors (approximately 2").
- NEMA 4 (water tight) or NEMA 12 (dust tight) stainless steel electrical panel and operator panel allows for easy clean up.
- Construction is mostly stainless steel, aluminum and plated surfaces - no painted surfaces.