The SuperGrain Bread Moulder offers reliable performance for any type of bread product - white, variety, baguette, pitas, rolls and more.
It features solid core steel rollers, stable cast iron sheeter frames, virgin Teflon sheeting surfaces and gear driven sheeting rollers. Open guarding allows for easy cleaning.
- Powered in-feed conveyor with adjustable pre-sheeting roller and self centering adjustable side guides enhance productivity.
- Four roller sheeting head with cast iron side frames allow for precision sheeting.
- Gear driven, Teflon covered rollers, with solid steel cores for durability, reduces maintenance.
- Digital indicators on roller adjustments with .001" accuracy ensures your products quality.
- Sheeting head features adjustable front and rear scrapers, and easy open safety guards with interlocks.
- High sped transfer conveyor with adjustable Teflon coated transfer slide plate, air jet transfer and variable speed up to 550 FPM aides proper dough transfer.
- Universal pressure board assembly with self-centering dough side guides and hinged gas/shock lift assist allows wide range of product weights and sizes (up to 17" long bread doughs).
- Reinforced stainless steel moulding table with endless moulding belt and variable speed up to 200 FPM.
- RS-80 pan stop - Rotary pan indexing without pan damage.
- Table top pan conveyor and self-centering pan guides ensures centralized an flow.
- Stainless steel exterior, heavy duty stainless steel sheeting head base and externally mounted bearing offer ease of sanitation & maintenance.
- Two Vari-flow dusters for sheeting rollers and moulding table provide proper dusting to eliminate stick-ups.
- Adjustable height mounting pads to accomodate customers preferred working working height.
- Digital indicators on most handwheel adjustments for ease of set up and repeatability.
- NEMA 4 (water tight) stainless steel starter enclosure and operator panel provide easy clean up.