The SuperGrain 3-D Sheeting Head provides gentle three step sheeting and degassing for more volume and uniform cell structure than competitive designs.
It utilizes six sheeting rollers plus degassing rollers to gently and uniformly sheet dough by controlling input energy and yielding an extremely uniform cell structure.
The Sheeting Head offers cost-saving benefits as it can be retrofitted to existing moulders and fits many dough moulding needs including cross grain moulding, straight grain moulding and SuperCurl moulding.
- Utilizes six sheeting rollers plus degassing rollers to gently and uniformly sheet dough by controlling the input energy and yielding an extremely uniform cell structure, ensuring that your product is consistent in size and quality.
- Versatility allows this machine to be retrofitted to existing moulders, eliminating additional equipment costs.
- Adaptability for many dough moulding styles, including cross grain, straight grain and SuperCurl moulding, and is extremely successful with cold and multigrain as well as other varieties.
- Sturdy, cast iron sheeting head frames provide the best support for rollers, bearings and scrapers, and helps to reduce need for maintenance.
- Gear driven, precision-machined Teflon covered rollers have solid steel cores for added strength to eliminate deflection and produce doughs with even thickness. Gear drives are trouble free with long life expectancy.
- Digital indicators confirm precise roller spacing, accurate to .001 inches, ensures your products quality and size consistency.
- The gradual 3 stage sheeting process increase uniformity of cell structure.
- The presheeting roller adds a 4th stage of sheeting to further enhance the product quality. Also preconditions the dough for easier entry into the top rollers.
- Test and in production use have confirmed a lower amount of minor ingredients are required as well as lower yeast usage and still obtaining the required volume.
- Volume does increase as well as improved cell structure with this process.
- Less energy per roller is required and this lengthens the Teflon's life cycle. Less pressure also reduces the scrapers' importance and in some cases the front scrapers can be eliminated, there by eliminating doubles jam ups.
- Open design stainless steel guarding is excellent for inspection. Guards are hinged and easily removed for cleaning.
- Self-centering in-feed dough guides help to keep doughs centered for better dough shaping and panning. Powered belt side guides are also available.
- The 3-D sheeting heads are available complete with motor drives and electricals making an easy retro fit to existing frames.
- Variable Frequency Drives can be supplied for roller speed adjustment as well as for the curling/transfer conveyor, allowing a preferred choice of speed.
- The 3-D can handle 20oz doughs at 100+ loaves per minute and 42oz doughs up to 70 loaves per minute.
- The 3-D is excellent for fruited doughs, such as Raisin or Cranbury, due to the gentle reduction in thickness.
- Number of curls usually increases by one or two, improving volume and texture.
- Equipped with a Vari-Flow flour duster that delivers precise amounts for trouble free sheeting and excellent moulding; no stick ups and reduces excess use.