Double Sigma Mixer
Peerless Double Sigma Arm Mixers deliver high-capacity mixing performance, along with the durability and reliability worldclass bakeries demand. It’s precisely these uncompromised qualities that have earned Peerless their reputation for high performance mixing and problem-free operation.
Double Sigma Arm Mixers incorporate extra strong shaft gears, which are hardened and ground, and have the highest possible rating from the AGMA. This has cast stainless steel agitators for added strength and mass. The Double Arm mixers are suitable for soft dough cookies, cake, cake donuts, muffins, pretzels, granola, energy bars, creams/fillings and scones. These mixers are known as DA Mixers too.
Our Double Sigma mixer is a part of the Kleanvue Mixer Series. Learn about the Kleanvue mixer here.
- Unibody design and construction for strength and stability, regardless of the load size or dough type, allows you to make many different products efficiently with one machine.
- Heavy duty stainless steel jackets for efficient dough temperature control lessens needs for maintenance and guarantees product is kept at the ideal temperature ensuring it's quality.
- Stainless steel exterior, bowl sheet, bowl ends and canopy allow for ease of sanitation.
- Double Sigma Mixer has cast stainless steel agitators for added strength and mass decreases need for maintenance, saving you money.
- Stainless steel sloped pan under bowl and bumper bar allow for ease of sanitation.
- Front and rear bowl seals prevents leaking, and helps maintain product quality.
- Pneumatic butterfly valve flour gate and two liquid inlets and flour dust vent with filter allow for easy cleaning.
- Two speed, constant torque, totally enclosed fan-cooled drive motor gives you versatility in mixing applications as well as ensure product temperature integrity is maintained.
- Peerless Sigma Mixers can also be supplied with a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) as an option.
- Manual lubrication system is easy to access and lessens maintenance time, thus saving you money.
- NEMA 4/water-tight operator push button panel allows for easy clean up.
- NEMA 12/dust-tight, painted remote starter enclosure for PLC, starters and circuit breakers.
Note: Capacity chart for reference only. Actual capacity based upon product type and speed required. Mixer capacity may vary.