Sigma Arm Mixer
Single Sigma Arm Mixers are suitable for cookies, crackers, biscuits, corn tortillas, buttermilk biscuits, pet foods and stiff fillings. It has a solid stainless steel agitator and shaft to meet sanitary standards.
Sigma Arm Mixers offer durable, reliable and more efficient mixing. Standard features include a heavy duty hydraulic tilt mechanism for up to 120 degrees rotation forward as standard. Uniquely designed shaft seals are sanitary and easy to remove for minimized clean-up time. A unibody design and construction offers strength and stability, regardless of the load size or dough type. Peerless' single end drive system provides substantial advantages over other mixers which results in stronger drives, shafts and bearings; greater bowl tilt flexibility and a cleaner, more compact design.
Single Sigma Arm Mixers are suitable for cookies, crackers, biscuits, corn tortillas, buttermilk biscuits, pet foods and stiff fillings. It has solid stainless steel agitators and shafts to meet sanitary standards. These mixers are also known as SD Mixers, or Sweet Dough Mixers, for their ability to mix up sweet doughs so well.
Our Sigma Arm mixer is a part of the Kleanvue Mixer Series. Learn about the Kleanvue mixer here.
- Unibody design and construction for strength and stability, regardless of the load size or dough type, allows you to make many different products efficiently with one machine.
- Heavy duty stainless steel jackets for efficient dough temperature control lessens needs for maintenance and guarantees product is kept at the ideal temperature ensuring it's quality.
- Stainless steel exterior, bowl sheet, bowl ends and canopy allow for ease of sanitation.
- Double Sigma Mixer has cast stainless steel agitators for added strength and mass decreases need for maintenance, saving you money.
- Stainless steel sloped pan under bowl and bumper bar allow for ease of sanitation.
- Front and rear bowl seals prevents leaking, and helps maintain product quality.
- Pneumatic butterfly valve flour gate and two liquid inlets and flour dust vent with filter allow for easy cleaning.
- Two speed, constant torque, totally enclosed fan-cooled drive motor gives you versatility in mixing applications as well as ensure product temperature integrity is maintained.
- Peerless Sigma Mixers can also be supplied with a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) as an option.
- Manual lubrication system is easy to access and lessens maintenance time, thus saving you money.
- NEMA 4/water-tight operator push button panel allows for easy clean up.
- NEMA 12/dust-tight, painted remote starter enclosure for PLC, starters and circuit breakers.
Note: Capacity chart for reference only. Actual capacity based upon product type and speed required. Mixer capacity may vary.