The Peerless® Tro Hoist is used to raise, dump and lower dough troughs for feeding final mixers, dough dividers, or overhead forming equipment.
- Designs to handle various sizes and capacities of dough troughs (up to 12 feet).
- Fully guided stainless steel carriage with heavy-duty lifting chains.
- Safety chain combined with ratcheting mechanical lever arm locks the movement of the hoist in the unlikely event of lifting chain failure.
- Push button controls with three position built-in limit switches for safe operation.
- Sanitary design to prevent dough contamination.
- Structural components constructed of carbon steel coated with FDA food rated protective coating.
- Stainless steel electrical enclosure rated to NEMA 12 and wiring for 3,200 lbs.
- Lifting chains mounted and guided inside of hoist pillars and driven by sprockets attached to transmission shaft.
- The carriage guide track assembly freatures v-groove rollers for accurate alignment, prolonging component service life.
- Double bearing supported transmillion shaft reduces overhung loads on gearmotor and increases working life of machine.
Peerless® Dough Troughs are designed to hold sponge or finished doughs.
- Solid stainless steel construction.
- Reinforced top rims are seam-welded and rolled for greater strength and comfort.
- Sanitary casters.
- All interior corners and seams are welded and polished to provide a smooth, crevice free trough that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Standard sizes are 6, 8, 10 and 12 feet. Special configurations per customer request.
- Brackets for trough lifting devices.
- Lifting lugs