Cream Aeration Unit
Peters designed the Cream Aeration Unit to be a complete aeration system for producing cream, peanut butter and cheese filled biscuit and cracker sandwiches.
It utilizes a special 4-way agitator to ensure consistent, high quality mixing of cream fillings. All components mounted on common base including a pump to provide cream to the mixer head for aeration.
- Capacities of 200-400 pounds and a wide range of standard features.
- Continuous aeration head capable of 100-660 pounds per hour of sandwich cream
- Simple, convenient operator control panel with easy access to electrical and mechanical components for maintenance and service
- Peters Model PTH 35 gallon portable, jacketed cream hopper allows for large and small batches increasing your efficiency.
- One rotary positive displacement pump to feed stencil assembly (single egress) increases efficiency and lessens maintenance costs.
- All components mounted on common base including pump to provide cream to the mixer head for aeration which increases the product mass with air and lessening the amount of cream needed lowering your costs.
- Continuous aeration head capable of 100 to 660 pounds (45 to 300 kgs) per hour of sandwich cream, giving you the flexibility for small and large batches.
- Stainless steel mixing head with high strength pyramid shaped mixing teeth resulting in faster more efficient mixing increasing the amount of product you can produce per hour.
- Mixing head consists of two stators and one rotor allowing for easy sanitation.
- Front and rear stators of mixing head are jacketed for coolant circulation and efficient temperature control ensures your product's integrity.
- Front stator is hinged for ease of cleaning and alignment limiting the maintenance time and lowering your costs.
- Jacketed stainless pipe work from the aeration head to the PT creamer stencil assembly allows for ease of sanitation.
- Refrigeration unit keeps cream at the appropriate temperature to ensure product quality.
- Simple, convenient operator control panel with easy access to electrical and mechanical components for maintenance and service, lessening training time and maintenance time.